Click the "Learn More" Button
Welcome to Jordan Energy Alternative
The complex problem of high and rising energy costs and year-over-year increasing usage for the millions of energy users is complicated by lack of competitive options for energy, the slow-moving pace of investment in renewables, and the cost prohibited nature of the typical roof-top installations.
Many Americans are shut-out of the potential of owning their own energy energy generation because of they don't own their own home and can't afford the high cost of typical installations.
Historical problem with renewables...
Energy rates are expensive and energy customers have limited options in reducing energy these costs.
Conservation efforts by energy customers help reduce costs however the market for individual energy production has not been fully developed.
Current traditional energy suppliers offer few options in significantly lower consumer costs.
Current renewable energy alternatives are...
- Expensive to purchase, $30K+
- Expensive to install, must be installed by professionals
- Typically large and require specific operational conditions
- Current systems are not portable from home-to-home.
We are providing Innovative options to customers who previously had none. Where it comes to significantly reducing customer energy costs, we want to be the leader.
The JEA Solution
JEA product has optimized for reducing overall energy costs for homeowners freeing income for other purposes. The unit qualifies for Federal tax incentives.
Product size is small enough for urban and suburban applications. Product is portable and can be stowed, stored, and transferred.
“Smart-grid” technology requires no electrical installation by the customer. Modern Safety features senses home-grid electrical loss and prevents energy production during grid and home maintenance.
Innovative design operates in traditional residential environments.
No Need for Professional Installation
Simply plug the unit into the standard 120V external plug. No mounting. No installing a base.
154Wh Generator and 50W Portable Solar Panel
- Kit Includes: 1x 154wh Solar Generator and all its accessories; 1x 50W Foldable Solar Panel
- The two connects to each other by Adapter (Included)
- Recharged & VARIES PORTS & Flash Light: Can be recharged via solar panel (not provided) or wall power outlet . With SOS and strobe setting so you are never left in the dark.
- Long Lasting and Safe: Featuring an Li-ion battery and pure sine AC inverter you never have to worry about running out of power 200+ Hours of Extended Battery Life
- Designed for Electrics and Cpap machine power supply, to power big devices, please choose bigger system; We provides technical support in North America
ACOPOWER PTK 100W Portable Solar Panel Kit Briefcase, with 20A
- Battery and Generator Ready with three choices: ONE – build-in charge controller makes it ready for 12V battery; TWO -MC4 connector design for a solar generator; THREE -charge 12V RV battery and solar generator simultaneously
- Portable: two 50 watts solar panels attached in pairs for portability. Case design facilitates transportation and helps keep solar panel safe when storing
- Waterproof: the kit is IP67 waterproof ( IP67 means that it can work in the water), outdoor durability balances portability with solid frame build; 20A waterproof charge controller on the back
- Easy Set-up: pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to RV / camper / trailer battery unit. For pre-wired RV or camper, please contact ACOPOWER for adapters – Furrion and SAE Zamp solar
- Expansible: 20A charge controller pre-installed allows an expansion for totally 200W solar system. An adapter is needed for the expansion, check the portable 200W solar system, please search acopower 200w portable; to build it yourself, please contact ACOPOWER
- HY-PTK-100WP20A User Manual
Efergy True Power Meter ETPM-US
NEW Efergy TPM (true power meter)
The TPM true power meter energy monitor displays in kilowatts based on true power consumption reaching 99% accuracy. It follows the utility voltage and measures phase angle to compensate for power factor.
The TPM true power home electricity meter updates every 10 seconds showing real-time data so that you can take the right energy saving decisions, helping you to instantly reduce you electricity bill.
The True Power Meter is suitable for use in any 120/240 volt single phase utility environment found in virtually all homes in North America. It is not suitable for use in multi unit dwellings such as apartment buildings or condominiums which typically have a combination single/3 phase 120/208 volt utility environment.
New advanced display
- Displays in kilowatts based on true power consumption.
- Detect your utility voltage in real time.
- Instantly shows the cost of using energy in your home
- New features and improved display
- Select up to 4 different tariff settings
- Improved incremental stepping on the voltage, costs, carbon emissions and alarm
- Peak time symbol when the most expensive tariff is in use
- Humidity and temperature functions added
- Easy to read, portable compact display, can be placed anywhere around the home
- Understand your carbon footprint
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
- Up to 70 m range
- Portable or wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Mains or battery powered options for the display unit.
MONITOR ON THE GO
If you want to expand your TPM power meter to be able to track your electricity usage online, add the Efergy Engage Hub Solo.