Mobile Solar Array
One Mobilized Solar Array provides 48 kWh of
continuous power and able to store 216 kWh of
energy. That is enough to service over 7 average US
homes per day.
The mobilized array is remarkably flexible. The
system folds into a standard 20 foot shipping
container package which is fixed upon a standard
trailer frame. A single C17 could easily transport 6
units for immediate deployment.
JEA’s product serves as a versatile energy generation
device. Units provide reliable renewable energy to a
military installation and to locations of disaster
response and forward logistical positions.
The system can serve as a stand-alone mobile power
station or on-grid energy usage offset. This feature
will allow military customers to generate power on
base while the system is in ‘storage,’ and bring the
system to the point of need in the case of a disrupted
● The unit dimensions are 100" W x 343" L x 142" H & 20,000 lbs
● 120 400w solar panels providing 48 kW per hour
● 2204 lithium-ion battery cells with a total capacity of 216 kWh
● 3-phase, 480V and 1-phase 120/240V power-charging capability
● 48kW “Real-Sense” true-sine wave grid-tie inverter