Efergy True Power Meter ETPM-US
NEW Efergy TPM (true power meter)
The TPM true power meter energy monitor displays in kilowatts based on true power consumption reaching 99% accuracy. It follows the utility voltage and measures phase angle to compensate for power factor.
The TPM true power home electricity meter updates every 10 seconds showing real-time data so that you can take the right energy saving decisions, helping you to instantly reduce you electricity bill.
The True Power Meter is suitable for use in any 120/240 volt single phase utility environment found in virtually all homes in North America. It is not suitable for use in multi unit dwellings such as apartment buildings or condominiums which typically have a combination single/3 phase 120/208 volt utility environment.
New advanced display
- Displays in kilowatts based on true power consumption.
- Detect your utility voltage in real time.
- Instantly shows the cost of using energy in your home
- New features and improved display
- Select up to 4 different tariff settings
- Improved incremental stepping on the voltage, costs, carbon emissions and alarm
- Peak time symbol when the most expensive tariff is in use
- Humidity and temperature functions added
- Easy to read, portable compact display, can be placed anywhere around the home
- Understand your carbon footprint
- View your real time energy consumption (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View historical daily, weekly or monthly data (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- View daily, weekly or monthly average (cost, CO2 and kWh)
- Audio Alert if you exceed your set maximum consumption target.
- Up to 70 m range
- Portable or wall mountable display
- 12 months minimum battery life (with 2400 mAh alkaline batteries)
- Mains or battery powered options for the display unit.
MONITOR ON THE GO
If you want to expand your TPM power meter to be able to track your electricity usage online, add the Efergy Engage Hub Solo.